• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading Adobe photoshop elements 11

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements 11 & it stopped working saying runtime error. It has done this before & previously I uninstalled the program & re-downloaded it with the CD with no problem. This time after I uninstalled the program, it won't let me reinstall it. I get as far as the page where I am entering my serial # & it goes back to the initial page which is where I choose to install elements 11 or a free trial version. If I click install again, it says installation in progress but even after 15 minutes nothing happens. I have rebooted my computer, run updates & virus scan, but still no luck. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent over 2 hours on the phone with Adobe. They worked very hard but were unable to reinstall Elements 11 either. They said it may be a problem with my Windows 7 operating system. Any other suggestions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fannie 202983, sorry you are facing errors installing Photoshop Elements 11 on Windows 7.  Do you have a case number from your interaction with our support team that I can reference?

In addition to the suggestions offered by PeruBob and MelissaLA88, I would recommend reviewing the installation log to determine why the installer is failing to initialize. Information on how to locate and interpret the installation logs can be found at Troubleshoot install using logs in Photoshop Elements .  Please post any specific errors you discover to this public forum discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the very nice man did not give me a case #. What info do

you need from me to try to reference my call?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 08:24:18 -0700 MelissaLA88 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

writes:

downloading Adobe photoshop elements 11

MelissaLA88 marked Jeff A Wright's reply on downloading Adobe photoshop

elements 11 as helpful. View the full reply

Marked as helpful:

Fannie 202983, sorry you are facing errors installing Photoshop Elements

11 on Windows 7. Do you have a case number from your interaction with

our support team that I can reference?

In addition to the suggestions offered by PeruBob and MelissaLA88, I

would recommend reviewing the installation log to determine why the

installer is failing to initialize. Information on how to locate and

interpret the installation logs can be found at Troubleshoot install

using logs in Photoshop Elements . Please post any specific errors you

discover to this public forum discussion.

Following downloading Adobe photoshop elements 11 in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email

frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fannie 202983, you can find details on how to review your support cases at View Adobe Support cases.  I look forward to your update in this public forum discussion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall, use cleaner tool, try to install again. Also, here is a link to with installer files in case you ever misplace that CD! Download Photoshop Elements 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, and 7 Best of luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines