Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC/2015 (6.14), missing Adobe Stock plugin

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Im new in the forum and have a problem with my lightroom version.

I cant find the Adobe Stock plugin in the plugin manager.

I found a similar discussion in the forum but this su##s...

Where is the Adobe Lightroom CC Adobe Stock Plugin?

I deinstalled it with the creative cloud and installed it again, I updated the Lightroom Classic CC in it but then it was deinstalling me my CC 2015 ?!?

So I installed it again (from my amazon account where I buyed it as an download link).

Could this be the problem?

I have running the creative cloud all the time and also it is showing me Lightroom CC (2015) installed.

Also the "old" version without the subscription plan cant be a reason in my opinion cause Adobe Stock was integrated in 6.7 already I guess.

I will not let go of the feeling that adobe wants to force you to buy the subscription plan with this behaviour.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Is there a site, where I can download the plugin manually and then install it? I mean it is 2018 and there is no other possibility than the subscription plan?

Thanks and greetings from Austria,

Manuel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Another support employee has confirmed, that there is NO Adobe Stock plugin in Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit:

When i run the free trial of "Lightroom Classic CC" out of the creativ cloud programme, it shows me the plugin, but when I close it and open my main programm "Lightroom CC (2015)" it is missing again...

I opened both from my adobe creative cloud:

Unbenannt.PNG

LR Classic CC Trial:

Unbenannt3.PNG

LR CC 2015:

Unbenannt2.PNG

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have paid your subscription to Lightroom CC 2015, then you get (FOR FREE!) Lightroom Classic CC. So, install LR Classic CC and use that and you have the desired plug-in.

Of course, since you used the version number 6.14 in the title, I don't really know if you have Lightroom CC 2015 or Lightroom 6.14, which are different and come with different license agreements. If you really have Lightroom 6.14 and not Lightroom CC2015, then you do NOT get Lightroom Classic CC for free, you'd have to pay for it.

So which is it? What is the exact version number of your Lightroom? We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks for your reply.

I bought Lightroom 6 from amazon with an one off payment and upgraded it on the version 6.14 which is the last one available to download. It shows me the name Lightroom CC (2015) in the Adobe CC but I have no subscription plan.

For the LR "classic" CC it shows me the 7 day trial and an option to buy it.

So I have the last version whithout subscription plan with the number 6.14.

But this version should have the plugin for Adobe Stock too cause they implemented it in version 6.7 already...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to see the name in the Creative Cloud Application, that's irrelevant. When you launch LR, go to Help->System Info and report the version number shown there.

However, it sounds like 6.14 is what you have, and not LR CC 2015. I don't know if Adobe Stock was included in LR 6.14, I don't remember seeing it, but that may not mean anything as I don't ever recall looking for it.

You could re-install LR 6.0, then re-install the update to 6.14 which ought to give you the plug-in if it is truly included with LR 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was chatting today with the Adobe Support Team.

With my LR 6.14 Version there should be an Plugin but it seems like it isnt there.

They will send me the missing file via mail so I can put it in the right directory.

Lets see later if this will fix it.

@dj_paige: My LR Version 6.14 IS THE LR CC 2015! It is the same (look at the uploaded files).

And when I go to Help=> System it shows 6.14. The Creative Cloud named it CC 2015 as u can see on the uploaded files.

Also the Support sait to me that the last without subscription plan ist the Version CC 2015 = LR 6 and it should have the plugin.

Lets see in the evening when im at home.

Thx for your help anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6.14 is not Lightroom CC 2015. The licenses are different, and the features are different.

It does not matter (DOES NOT MATTER) what the Adobe Creative Cloud Application shows, the only thing that matters is that Help->System info shows 6.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know for my own but I trust you with that.

I understand you that System Info values.

All I know is, that I bought with an off payment LR 6 on amazon and updated it to 6.14.

System info is 6.14 also.

But also the support told me that this two names (6.14 and cc2015) are the same...??? Maybe they are wrong.

The new naming of LR probably provides a lot of confusion.

But they see with my licence key which version I got and they said the plugin should be there normally...

Anyway, they sent me the plugin and Im going to install it manually today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another support employee has confirmed, that there is NO Adobe Stock plugin in Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines