• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat XI Pro

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this product since 2014.  Only recently I'm noticing that it takes a long time for a pdf attachment and/or file to open.  Can you help me with this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mary Bethf,

As per the issue description mentioned above, Acrobat is taking long time to open pdfs, is that correct?

Please try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Check if an update is available for Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again. You may also download updates from here: Adobe software and product updates

2- If that doesn't work, try repairing Acrobat using "Repair installation" option under Help menu (for Windows OS only), reboot the machine after repair and check.

3- If step 2 doesn't work, try disabling Protected View by clicking Edit menu > Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > select Off under Protected view > click OK > relaunch Acrobat and try again. (protected view is a Windows only feature and not available on Mac).

Please note: Disabling protected view is for troubleshooting purpose only, and not recommended. Please turn the feature back on after troubleshooting is complete.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines