• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only half of my presets showed up.

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just update my Lightroom CC to the 7.3 patch and all my presets disappeared.

I unchecked the "store presets with this library" tab and only 1/3 of my presets showed up.

They are all still listed in the Develop Presets folder, but they won't show up in my module.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mamameezy,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic 7.3 didn't converted your presets to XMP and hence some of the presets are missing.

We are investigating this problem and our Engineering team is tracking it here: Lightroom Classic: Develop Presets did not all convert to new format in 7.3 | Photoshop Family Custo...

Please add your vote to the above discussion and follow it to get updates. You may share your findings about the problem as well, it will definitely help us diagnose the issue.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never had "store presets with catalog" checked since I use multiple catalogs.  Only about half of my presets showed up in the conversion also.  Just thought I'd let you know that the error is happening regardless of the checkbox!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi donnag99077604,

Could you please take a llok at the workaround mentioned in the article Not all presets are converted to the new format after upgrading and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue should be resolved in Lightroom 7.3.1 that went live today.

Please update Lightroom Classic CC to 7.3.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop application next to Lightroom Classic CC. See Update Creative Cloud apps

Feel free to share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Akash, I have the same problem, my presets have disappeared and I can't reimport most of them, I had no message regarding them being turned into xmp, but I'm told it's the wrong file format when I try to reimport them. I have the latest Lightroom classic version. 7.3.1. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We've released an update for Lightroom CC 1.4(June 2018 update) including a fix for this problem.

Please update Lightroom to the latest version. See Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Here's what new in the 7.4 update release: New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom Classic CC

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for you and share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines