• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails skipping around

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And as I try to do my photo selection, this is incredibly annoying. I'll be looking at a specific photo in Loupe view, when suddenly, the selection on the bottom thumbs flies five or six photos forward. If I try to fix it, often the thumbs will just start jerking back and forth. Sometimes it's like my mouse is hair-trigger, but sometimes it'll (at least seem to) move of its own accord. It's becoming increasingly impossible to do my work on this software. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I'm using the iMac, 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5 - High Sierra v 10.13.5. with a standard bluetooth mac mouse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first you should try is to deactivate the GPU support.

Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ ​

Do you have installed the latest version of Lightroom?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Axel, thanks for the response. Much appreciated. I have the latest version, 7.3.1. Oddly enough, the GPU was already deactivated and I'm not sure why. The card appears to play with Lightroom fine. A quick test drive showed no skipping with the GPU reactivated, but the problem itself was fairly intermittent, so further testing is required. If the problem returns, I'll try reinstalling the graphics drivers.

If the further testing proves fruitful, I'll mark your response the "Correct Answer." In the meantime, thanks very much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines