Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR crashes when using DVD-Rom

Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,
I'm a bit confused about how to send this error to Adobe.
Where do I find crashreports? I'm using Windows 10 and LR crashes, then just tells me that a report will be sent to Microsoft.

My Lightroom CC 7.3.1 crashes when I use my dvd-rom drive!
By putting in or removing a disc the screen goes black and it freezes.
After the error message LR needs to be restarted.
What can I do about it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Hi All,

We are happy to announce the release of Lightroom Classic CC 7.4

This issue has been fixed in this update. Lightroom Classic 7.3: Unresponsive after Eject SD Card/USB Drive | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Here's a list of what's new in this release: New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom Classic CC

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sound similar to the issue reported at the below link. I suggest adding a comment in that post with your DVD drive eject issue.

Update: I just tested this and can confirm inserting a CD or DVD into an optical drive will cause LR 7.3.1 to hang (Not Responding) on my Windows 7 system. I'll add this information at the below post and you can add any additional comments.

Lightroom Classic 7.3: Unresponsive after Eject SD Card/USB Drive | Photoshop Family Customer Commun...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are happy to announce the release of Lightroom Classic CC 7.4

This issue has been fixed in this update. Lightroom Classic 7.3: Unresponsive after Eject SD Card/USB Drive | Photoshop Family Customer Commun...

Here's a list of what's new in this release: New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom Classic CC

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mohit. It appears to have corrected the issue on my Windows 7 system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines