• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HSL (button-eyedropper-whatever the name) issue!!

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom-color-adjustment.jpg

Hi, this circled icon appears and works on my Asus windows 10 laptop but it isn't visible on my windows 7 PC. I have Lr Classic CC on both. All updates are done at the same time. The weird part is that there is one enabled on the curves module (on the PC). So how can I make enable it on my PC on the HSL module?

thanks

Jeremy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's called the targeted adjustment tool. Has it ever been there on the Windows 7 computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for clarifying the name. To my knowledge no, (at least I don't think so). I actually never used it before last month. So I just noticed it reacently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I can think of to try is to reset your preferences to see if that makes a difference. I have the tool in all the places it is supposed to be on my computer, but I'm using Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will try that, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe a silly question- but have you actually clicked on the 'Target' icon to toggle it to the 'TAT' icon?

Targeted adjustment tool “tat”

Lets you adjust sliders in HSL, and points on a Tone Curve, by dragging the tool on the image.

Click the small circle ‘Target’ to change to the 'TAT' icon in the tone-curve or  HSL panel.

When active the circle icon appears with arrows above & below the circle. The + is the focal point of the tool on an image.

Position the cursor on the image, hold the left mouse button & move mouse up/down to alter the adjustment under the + cursor (as you would by moving sliders)

With HSL the advantage of the “tat” is that it will affect all colours or tones that exist in the image area under the ‘tat’ cursor and not just one single colour or tone.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines