• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbering and pointer strange

Participant ,
Feb 25, 2009 Feb 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, things were good for quite a while. Suddenly, my Design page looks different and the numbering is changed. There is a lot of space below my images in the Design view, although they compile with proper spacing. Nothing I can see in the code. When I click next to an image, my pointer becomes a long blinking vertical bar. When I click on Normal text, the pointer is normal size. Click on a blank Normal line and the pointer is large again.

Worse, on numbered lists, the numbers are not the same typeface as the text and they do not line up with the numbered list. They appear as if they are in the margin. Any idea why this just started happening now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 26, 2009 Feb 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all numbered lists on all pages no longer align with the text. They look as if they are not part of the sentence, but appears as if they are a sperate list in the margin. If the text has two lines, the numbers and bullets are centered between them. The numbers and bullets appears as if they are subscript, while the text is standard or baseline. Does seem to be only one project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you recently make any changes to your style sheet? Can you paste here the code for one or two of the problematic list items and also the code from your style sheet (if it's not long)? Maybe by looking at the code, we'll be able to see what's wrong.

As for the horizontal cursor, I've seen that from time to time, but it doesn't seem to cause any problems. I just thought it was a by-product of having images in topics.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

css attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also post the code for a couple of the bad list items? That way I can see which styles are being used.

It's also possible that you have some styling in the <head> of your topics regarding list items. It would be a section enclosed with <style> tags. If it's there, get rid of that section in one of your topics and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
mm, now project isn't openning! RH starts up, but nothing displays! actually, other projects are not opening either!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp