• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro // Audio Scrub is not in sync

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The audio scrub feature is not in sync with the actual audio.

Example:

I lay down an audio track in my timeline. Using audio scrubbing, I scrub to point A of the audio file. When I hit play, the audio starts at point C. Why does it not play from point A? Instead, it jumps to some random point in the audio file. I've only had this problem in non-professional software - throughout my career. This has never been a problem in Premiere Pro. What's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

I think I just found the problem. When you apply Essential Sound FX the audio scrub is no longer accurate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ItsDezMan,

Do you have an In point set, or does this happen with no marks in the Timeline? If the latter, you might try resetting preferences: FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both Shift-Option & Option while launching Premiere Pro. The problem still exists. The problem exists on all audio file types, even WAV & AIFF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of audio file?  (I recommend using only .wav files.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I just found the problem. When you apply Essential Sound FX the audio scrub is no longer accurate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That may be because the effects are too much to process real time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines