• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2018 cc import & playback issues

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I downloaded the adobe premiere cc 2018 version I've been having two big issues. They don't damage my projects but they're very time consuming:

1) My video files are importing all messed up. I have video files with both video and sound on one file but sometimes half the files will import as just sound clips. If I change the extension from .mov to .mp4 it usually fixes the issue. But sometimes I have to switch from .mp4 to .mov. And it doesn't do it to the whole folder of files so I have to keep messing with it. There's no real rhyme or reason to it so it's not something I can anticipate on my own to prevent. I just need to expect to have to mess with my files for a pretty long time every time I import. Is anyone else having this issue? Is it common? It never happened to me before my last update (I think a few weeks ago).

2) While editing at least once an hour my playback will freeze. It'll continue playing the audio but the image will freeze. It freezes so bad that I need to save the project, quit premiere and then open it all over again. This happens even when I'm not using a lot of effects/filters. It can be caused by just a simple dissolve transition. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm hoping these are common glitches that are being worked on. Especially my first issue because I don't see what I can do to fix that time consuming problem. I'm using the same camera I've been using for the last 2 years with adobe premiere.

Please advise if you can, thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?