• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting review comments and likes (Lightroom Classic CC desktop)

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have found this article Share photos for comments and feedback in Lightroom Classic CC

I have successfully figured out how to delete comments but the same attempt doesn't work for likes. Any suggestions?

Using  Adobe photoshop lightroom Classic CC 7.3.1 release

This is in Collections - Grid view - and at the bottom of right hand side column. A right click in the blue area will give you the option to delete a comment but not any of the likes. Thanks in Advance,

Aaron

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 20.38.17.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The documentation obviously doesn't match the current behavior. Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report I just filed: Lightroom Classic: Can't delete likes from photos synced with LR CC, contrary to Help | Photoshop Fa... Be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner -- this will notify you when the bug's status changes.

Adobe has indicated that they are not planning to put any more effort into sync between LR 7 (Classic) and LR CC. So most likely they'll just correct the documentation to match the current behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting. The Help Document is in error. I've requested it be modified.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines