• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashing when attempting to print an image

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to print a photo I get a message telling me that photoshop has stopped working and will close down. And it does exactly that!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You haven't provided any detailed information, please take a look here

ASK- Forum Success Guide: Efficiently using the forums

Especially this bit "Tips for effective posting"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if there is a crash report generated when Photoshop stopped working and post the crashe rreport here.

CC 2017 crash.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am truly sorry, but I am a total dummy when it comes to computers and cell phones and the like.. I have been slowly learning how to use PS and LR and LR Classic over the past months bur I do not understand all the computer terminology and I cannot even find my post to add anything to it as you suggest. Adobe's phone support for NZ never has anyone answering their phone and their USA number gets me to some Indian who hangs up on me before I even explain my problem. Their on line support has no option for contacting them: just forum searches. I am out of my mind with frustration because I need to send 12 photos to the printer to print calendars for 2019 and I cannot get anything to do what I want it to do. I actually wrote to Adobe's HQ to tell them my very desperate problem but that was only a couple of days ago so they probably have not even got that yet. This crashing happened once I updated my PS from .4 to .5 and the tech at the shop where I purchased this PC just a week ago assured me that this was a bug in that latest version of PS.

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines