Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multitrack audio in preview mode

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have to use Premiere as a "Live" video Player, using the Preview Interface, during live concerts to project videos on a Ledwall.

(i Have the pc desktop on the pc, and the video preview on the Ledwall).

Before purchasing Premiere, i wish to know if is it also possible to send an audio multi-tracks (click signal on a separate track for the drummer and a stereo track with some music to the stage speakers) in the "Video Preview mode", or if is possible only after editing video..

I'm getting mad but i can't find a tutorial on the web.

Thanks for your help!!

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

MarcoG,

Premiere Pro is not really intended for this use so you probably are going to have issues doing what you want to do. Are you sure you don't need something more akin to live video support, like with a switcher and audio router?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MarcoG,

Premiere Pro is not really intended for this use so you probably are going to have issues doing what you want to do. Are you sure you don't need something more akin to live video support, like with a switcher and audio router?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines