• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF invoice by email stopped

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since November 2017 I do not receive any emails anymore with a pdf invoice attached.  This morning I chatted with support and they said that due to a policy change they do not send them anymore.

First, I did not receive any warning that this service would stop.  My invoices by email are forwarded automatically to my accountancy software.  By having to do this manually, this will take a lot of time.  Cause Adobe, you are not the only one I have to download invoices from.

Second and what strikes me even more, is that all the bigger companies like Envato, Adobe, etc. do not send invoices by email.  While smaller ones do.  This does not seem very 2018 if you ask me.

Please reconsider this.

Thx

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.  Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. This is not customer friendly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can now view/download all the Adobe invoices from your Adobe account online as well. Please see the link for help: Print a payment receipt or invoice.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its not helpful at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is not helpful? I can download my invoices.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No ones talking about printing invoices. We want them automatically emailed every month.... therefore your answer was not helpful because it does not pertain to the topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

karols74747332  wrote

No ones talking about printing invoices. We want them automatically emailed every month.... therefore your answer was not helpful because it does not pertain to the topic.

Sorry, but neither I‘m talking about printing. KanikaS is refering to an article telling you how to download the invoice. The article is titled „PRINTING...“ but basically if you look into the article, it talks about how to find and download the invoice. After downloading you can print or not print the invoice. That‘s your choice.

And yes the topic is „getting the invoiced e-mailed“ which is one possible solution. The problem with e-mails is that they get lost in spam, deleteed, do not arrive the destination because the mailbox is full etc etc.

Going to fetch the invoice is the better solution. I agree, that means that you need to take some action.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brdcphoto

Invoices are still emailed to VAT exempt customers like yourself.

The last email was sent on 16th Jan with the subject: Van btw vrijgestelde transactie met Adobe

Could you please check if you received this email and if the invoice was attached.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

unfortunatley there is no such an email. The subject seems to be in dutch language. I am located in Germany. Shouldn't it be in german?

Kind regards

Jörg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jörg

My reply was directed at the original poster on this thread - sorry for any confusion caused.

Invoice information has also been emailed to you on 28th/29th January - please check your spam/junk folder in case they have gone there.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect the real reason they don't send monthly invoices is because a lot of people sign up for their plans to get access to some particular product(s) for a limited amount of time (say 2 months), and planned to unsubscribe once their project is finish. Adobe is counting on a lot of such people to forget to unsubscribe, and Adobe is not about to remind them with monthly invoices that they're still be charged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines