• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LG G6 White Balance Problems

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a weird magenta shift on my lg g6 dng images. The white balance sliders are practically useless to fix this. I can open the files with Snapseed and Raw Therapee with no problems.

Will this ever be fixed? I know it has been asked about before. Other software can handle the files, but I want to use Lightroom.

Here is a dng - (edited to add that the problem is more apparent if you do anything with the white balance sliders)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vW1R1KDicuuhbW-JpBNRt4pRB4ec8dNB/view?usp=sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reading some of those other threads, especially this one: LG G6 .dng appears in Lightroom CC with violet cast , it appears that there is some issue with the camera profile embedded in the DNG.   I don't have a clue as to whether it's a LR "bug" or an LG "bug". (Just because other programs seemingly interpret the file better doesn't necessarily mean it's a LR bug.)

The best thing to do is to post a complete problem report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all product feedback and bugs reported: Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Adobe product developers actively participate there but are rarely seen here (a user-to-user forum).  I just checked, and it doesn't appear that anyone has filed a bug report on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with John. I downloaded that DNG file last night and spent considerable time trying to color correct it but was never successful in doing so. The color balance is way off as John suggested. I have no suggestions on how to correct it. Post the report as has been suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines