• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page thumbnail tab size keeps resetting

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company recently updated to Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 and I've noticed an issue that will annoy me to no end unless resolved.  When I open the Page Thumbnail tab it shows just a single column of pages.  I know to stretch it out to the point it will show three (as I like it) but whenever it is closed Adobe forgets that I stretched it.  Now when I say closed I don't even mean close the file, I mean close the page thumbnail's tab.

I know I can set adobe to "Restore Last View" but that isn't what I'm looking for (plus I work with well over 500+ PDF's in a day and most of them new.)

Is there some other setting I'm missing or was the feature of remember how big you stretched a tab removed in the edition were now using.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Taelon,

As per the issue description mentioned above, Acrobat is not remembering the page thumbnails tab size, is that correct?

Could you let us know the dot version of Acrobat 2017 installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC and the operating system installed on the machine - Mac/Windows?

Also, try rebooting the machine if you haven't already and check if that makes any difference.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version is 2017 Release (Classic) Version 2017.011.30059.

Restarting did not help.  OS is Win 10 64-bit.

Thanks,

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ian,

Could you try installing the patch 17.011.30080 from this link: 17.011.30080 Planned update, May 14, 2018 — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products , rebooting the machine and check.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines