• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF portfolios that is available in Pro XI back in Pro DC

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did some research on Pro DC's PDF Portfolio functions.  It looks like they did not include the custom layout functionality that is available in Pro XI in the Pro DC version, because Flash is not supported on many devices.  I can only view the portfolios created in older versions of Adobe.

Adobe do you plan on bringing the customized layouts and functionalities for PDF portfolios that is available in Pro XI back in Pro DC?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Hi Joeh, Jonm,

The functionality of choosing layouts for your portfolio is not available in Acrobat Pro DC. You may visit the following link to submit your feedback to the product team: Portfolio layouts – Share your feedback on Acrobat DC

Thanks for the feedback.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same question. Also i want to see the first page of each file within the created portfolio , not the adobe logo. You cannot manipulate the pages once the portfolio has been created. Adding a new file goes to the end of the portfolio where you cannot drag and drop where it is needed.

Is Pro DC the latest follow on from Pro XI as i fell it is a step backwards?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joeh, Jonm,

The functionality of choosing layouts for your portfolio is not available in Acrobat Pro DC. You may visit the following link to submit your feedback to the product team: Portfolio layouts – Share your feedback on Acrobat DC

Thanks for the feedback.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Shivam,

Is adobe planning anything to enable DC to run equally as Pro XI did in terms of portfolios?? It seems that there is a lot less functionality.

Not just the page views, it is the ability to manipulate the order of pages once the portfolio has been created and the addition and deletion of files.

There is a need to update the portfiolio sitaution in DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jonm,

Not sure if this functionality will be incorporated in Acrobat DC. However, you may share your thoughts with our product team using the link mentioned above.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines