• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial [after cancel subscription]

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cancelled my CC subscription but feel I might want to reactivate. There have however been some updates since I last used the product and I need to know if  LR/PS et al will still work well enough on my Mac. Is is possible to get a trial period prior to re-subscribing?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

SOME programs are available Monthly instead of Annual https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926342

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't say how long it's been since you cancelled—or what your set up is.

Every so often Adobe does reset the trials, so it will work or it won't—try using the trial and see if it works!

Remember that you can download previous versions if the most current does not work. I have two Macs—the one with Yosemite can only run CC2017, and the one with High Sierra runs the current versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancelled about three months ago in the hope that Luminar was going to deliver something worthwhile doh! Looking at the Adobe control panel there is not a LR/PS trial available. As I understand it I cannot cancel an Adobe subscription part way through which means if subsequent (to my cancellation) updates make the apps unstable I cannot just walk away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOME programs are available Monthly instead of Annual https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926342

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But not the Photography Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines