• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Adobe CC Apps closing after startup

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought the all apps creative cloud package maybe three hours ago and I can't get any of the apps to work. I've tried photoshop and after effects and the same thing happens. Basically I open up the program and it opens up normally as it should and I'm able to start a new project however after about one to five minutes a message on screen pops up saying, "Would you like to make saves to "untitled" Yes No Cancel" and whatever option i pick the program just exits itself. No idea why this happens. I've already tried logging out and back in.

Here are my PC specs:

Ryzen 1800x 8 Core CPU 16 Threads

GTX 1070 Founders Edition

32GB DDR4 3200Mhz Corsair Vengeance

WD Blue 3TBs

Windows 10 64Bit Home

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

close your av and any other security programs that could close a program and retest.  if that fails to prevent closure, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

work on fixing ps first:

reset your preferences:  https://forums.adobe.com/thread/375776

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still hasn't fixed it. So far I've tried CC Cleaner, uninstalling and reinstalling, and deleting preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

close your av and any other security programs that could close a program and retest.  if that fails to prevent closure, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines