Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find Lr-6(.14) and some other tutorial videos

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to the forum, after spending enough hours in the learn and support section couldn't find any videos for the Lightroom 6.14 or older.

I am also interested to learn Nik-Collection and PSE2018 with my version of Lr.

Seems all my searches either lead to buying one of the plans or CC specific tutorials

Hope these tutorials do exist somewhere so, much appreciated it would be if some of you could navigate me to what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance, thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to YouTube and search on Lightroom 6 you'll get a lot of tutorials that are for both Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. I don't think you're going to be able to find any that are going to be exclusive for Lightroom 6 because the two programs are installed with the same installer. It's just that there are some features that are not available in Lightroom 6. So go through the YouTube tutorials and filter out the stuff that doesn't apply. I think some of the tutorials will mention the things that won't be available for Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Tutorials by Julieanne Kost

Just check the date of the videos- scroll down the page for 'older' videos without "CC" content.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines