Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported audio playing in source window but not on timeline

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was working on my video, which is placed over imported audio that has been edited significantly. It's a song that runs over the whole timeline. In the source window it plays fine, as well as the other imported audio clips, but doesn't play at all in the timeline. I don't think it's a source patching issue because I have that checked off. It's also worth mentioning that I was working on the video earlier when premiere pro encountered a problem and had to shut down, at which point it prompted me to create a copy of the video. After reopening the copy, the audio was not playing. If I drag the unedited source into the timeline, that doesn't work either. The audio from the video clips plays fine. I don't really want to download the song again and edit it all over again, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines