Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page order problem when scrolling

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

recently i have had some problems scrolling some documents using Adobe Acrobat Pro. The problem consists, when scrolling a document the pages order gets shuffled when going backwards (ex from page 5 to 1), meaning ex. page 2 is different when i scroll up and different when i scroll down. I will attach a video just to explain better. Pay attention at page 2 on the video. This problem is very frustrating when you are reading a document. Someone from Adobe please fix this. Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Hi, just did some other investigation and it seems the culprit was the latest intel graphics driver. Rolled back to the one provided by windows update and now it's working normally. Thanks for your time.

Anyways the faulty driver was this:

Release Version: Production Version

Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 10.18.10.4885

Intel(R) Display Audio Driver: 6.16.0.3154

Build Date: December 20, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the file with us (via Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Cloud, etc.)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

thanks for your reply. Investigating further I realized that the problem happens with any type of pdf, but only when you open 2 documents or more. The second and the others after it have this anomaly. I have a CC subscription and every APP is up to date. Please verify by scrolling mouse up and down and you will see these shuffled pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, just did some other investigation and it seems the culprit was the latest intel graphics driver. Rolled back to the one provided by windows update and now it's working normally. Thanks for your time.

Anyways the faulty driver was this:

Release Version: Production Version

Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 10.18.10.4885

Intel(R) Display Audio Driver: 6.16.0.3154

Build Date: December 20, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines