Character Animator - "Unable to load font" at launch

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 1709 fully patched

Adobe Character Animator CC 2018 (1.5)

No font manager, no fonts removed.

Tried importing Myriad Pro from an 1803 machine and no success, don't have older version of CA available to install.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have an older version of CA available to go back to.  It's 1.5+ or nothing, and unable to upgrade machine to Windows 10 build 1803 due to other software.

This isn't a problem that I believe is going to be solved on my end.  This is a problem with the application install itself, and If it works only in Windows 10 1803 maybe it shouldn't be installed on older Windows 10 builds and they change the system requirements page as well, Adobe Character Animator CC System Requirements, as that notes only the 1507 isn't supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines