• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE2018

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (6).jpgI purchased photoshop elements 2018 online from the official photoshop website about 2 weeks ago. Paid over $100 for it. That's a lot of money for someone to pay for something that stops working within a couple weeks.  It worked fine for the first few days but then it went haywire. I keep getting an error message "The operation could not be completed". I have some very important projects I am working oh. I am trying to create a slideshow memorial about my mother who passed away May 28, 2018. I am very disappointed with the program and don't know how to fix it. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. Didn't work. Help Please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

I would suggest trying the organizer. Simply import the photos from a folder. You can also create an album and drag thumbnails for the slideshow into the album. If you set the sort order to “Added Order” you can drag the thumbnails into your preferred sequence and they will remain in fixed positions. For an impromptu slideshow click

View >> Full Screen

Then click the play button

Or simply click the slideshow button at the bottom of Organizer to create an MP4 presentation which can be saved and uplo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you attempting to do in the Quick mode when this happens?

What are the files e.g. jpeg or other type?

Are they on your internal drive e.g. in the Pictures folder or an external drive, camera storage card or NAS?

Are you starting a slideshow by selecting thumbnails in Organizer?

What are the image sizes?

If you can provide the above information we may be able to help pin down the problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to create a slideshow

The files are .jpeg

Most were transferred from my phone onto my pc

I haven't used the organizer yet

Most sizes are 85.5 KB (87,651 bytes)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest trying the organizer. Simply import the photos from a folder. You can also create an album and drag thumbnails for the slideshow into the album. If you set the sort order to “Added Order” you can drag the thumbnails into your preferred sequence and they will remain in fixed positions. For an impromptu slideshow click

View >> Full Screen

Then click the play button

Or simply click the slideshow button at the bottom of Organizer to create an MP4 presentation which can be saved and uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​I am going to try your solution. I have to work on it as time allows. We are still in the process of settling mama's estate. It's hard but necessary. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand. I had to do it for my own mother. It can be difficult having to deal with all the different parties. Some organizations wanted to deal by post while others had good on-line services. Luckily my siblings are all amicable and things went well. Do let us know if you need any further help with the slideshow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please tell me the OS on which you've installed Photoshop Elements? (If you're using Windows, please mention the complete OS version)

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines