Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer Changing - CC/Classic CC - Duplications

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everybody,

After 9 years of good and loyal service, my old computer shut down for ever, so i changed.

Since 1 year i use CC on my phone to sort and evaluate my photos in subway and i do the devellopment on Classic CC, home, on my computer

So i did import my catalogue on my new computer like i did many times, but this time, instead of synchronise, Ligtroom created a "Import from CC" collection and the collection of the catalogue on the side. So all the work i did on phone is on the "Import from CC" section and the catalogue do is blank,

Do you know how to automaticly merge this collection and delete the duplicated photos?

(Sorry for my approximative english)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi adriend,

Sorry for the delay in our response. Have you also moved your workflow from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom CC? When you switch machines, you need to move all the data(images) in a same structure on a different machine. Once you move all the data and open the Lightroom catalog, the only is required to update the folder location in Lightroom catalog.

Are you still syncing the same Lightroom catalog to Lightroom mobile app?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines