Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Debug Event

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I'm working with Adobe Premiere 2018 on Windows 10 and I'm currently facing an issue.

Everytime when I open my project this message pops up after some seconds. After that Premiere stops working and the program closes.

It also pops up directly, when I try to replace a clip with an After Effects composition.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? I already reinstalled the programm, restarted my computer and also tried to put the sequence into a new project, but it doesn't work! Please, I would be so grateful if anyone could help me!

Btw, I'm not sure if this is important, but I have a GTX750 and an AMD FX6300.Screenshot_47.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PrPro isn't necessarily great with two similar GPU's, I'm wondering if you removed say the AMD card (or the other way) ... if this would stop.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh sorry, I think you missunderstood. I'm just using one GPU, the AMD FX6300 is my CPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh ... sadly, I'm not so familiar with AMD numbers systems, used to run mostly AMD in my 'stills' days but since focusing on video, needed to be in the Nvidia area for best processing with PrPro. Glad that the software is finally using the AMD stuff nicely.

Are AfterEffects and any other Adobe app running ok?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend a single, 1000 series nVidia GPU for best performance with Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lukas2000_,

Try deleting media cache and report back.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines