• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile Lightroom CC lost all photos and presets

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using mobile creative cloud on an Android tablet for about a week. The app just spontaneously restarted and everything is gone: all my albums, edits and presets!

I looked on the filesystem and I can see all my files in /Android/data/com.adobe.lrmobile. There are even directories that appear to contain my settings.

Has anyone seen this before? Is there any way to recover all my work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi xjdb,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Are you logged in with the same user id and password which you were using before for Lightroom mobile CC?

Also, please login to Lightroom web: Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom  version and check if see all your images/albums there and let us know.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,  I'm logged in using the same user ID and password.

I checked online Photoshop Lightroom and my photos are not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What plan are you subscribed to use Lightroom CC mobile Or you were running trial version?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am subscribed to Lightroon CC mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is pretty clear that there is a bug in Android Lightroom CC mobile and it failed to sync with the cloud. I had never checked to see if the cloud sync was working. At some point the app decided to prioritize the empty cloud contents.

I haven't lost any of the original files, but I've lost all my edits. Can I send a copy of my files from my device to an engineer at Adobe to diagnose what happened and load then into my cloud account?

At this point I'm not sure if I should re-import my photos and re-edit them. It's not a lot of work, but it has shaken my confidence on the app. What if this happens again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread may help if you post there also:

Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

There is reference to the location where you can see your photos & edits.

Maybe ask there how to re-populate the app with those photos.

Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines