• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing options in exporting movies

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with export my movie into mov. Recently I've become owner of a new Adobe Premiere Pro version. Now I don't know how to export my file like it was in the previous version.When i used version CS6 and i wanted export in format quick time i could choose "preset" like HD 720p 24, H.264 etc. I don't have it in my actual version. It's not over of my problems because when I choose "Video Codec" I don't have almost half of previous options. I show you my problem on print screen below. How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

30738585_1934953189888607_7738122266579304448_n.jpgPROBLEM.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the QuickTime Format, then Cineform YUV 10bit, then go down into the Video tab below, Video Codec drop-down, and choose what you want wrapped in the mov format.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MP4 is the preferable container for the H.264 codec.  Just choose H.264 as the Format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines