Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

printing problem: acrobat pro to Xerox Phaser 7830i

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodmorning Masters,

I recently had to reset and reinstall one of my computers, it's an imac, running OS X El Capitan 10.11.4.

On this workstation I reinstalled Adobe Master collection CS4, as it was before resetting the system.

And now I have a problem:

when I try to print from Acrobat Pro (version 9.0), I am unable to open the "Xerox Features" menu,

where I can set the type of paper, printing quality ecc..... as you can see fron this screenshot

Schermata 2018-06-26 alle 11.49.24.png

but if I try to print something else from another non-Adobe software, for example if i print a web page

from Mozzilla Firefox, everything works properly and "Xerox features" workS correctly.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Terapixel,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are unable to open Xerox features menu when trying to print in Acrobat, is that correct?

Try resetting preferences for Acrobat using the steps given in this link: How to reset Preference settings in Acrobat. , reboot the machine after resetting the preferences and check.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines