• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Please...LR Classic CC Installing Brushes

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please show me where/how to install the brushes.

I had a LR CC on my computer but for some reason when I installed, the brushes and presets didn't copy over.  I have had to reinstall ALL of my presets.

I can NOT for the life of me figure out how to get the brushes back into my program to be able to use.

I have searched ALL through the support, forums, and tutorials but can't find an answer to this question.  Even tried Youtubing it... can't find it.

Please help!

Also if you can show me how I can organize these (brushes and presets) that'd be awesome!

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Hi Alabukm,

As you're looking to install brushes in Lightroom, could you please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps: How To Install Lightroom Brushes – Pretty Presets for Lightroom

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alabukm,

As you're looking to install brushes in Lightroom, could you please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps: How To Install Lightroom Brushes – Pretty Presets for Lightroom

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines