• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update billing info for subscription, bought credits instead but no resolve. Urgent!

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My problem has different layers. I used to have a subscription On Demand, later I bought a subscription 40 images a month, for a big project. But I didn't need that much anymore, so I cancelled it with still 64 images unused, which I now realise I've lost 😞 . Also the On Demand subscription is expired, which I highly regret.

Now the most urgent problem: since the On Demand Subscription is expired I bought a 5 credit pack as I want to buy 1 (standard) image. But when I want to buy, I get an error message that says I have to update my billing info for the 40 Images a Month Subscription. As I fill in my details and click ok , another error message appears with a unknown error. I assume it's because I already cancelled that subscription.

Is there a way to select that I want to buy from the credits instead of the subscription?

Can anyone help me fast, as I need this image for a deadline tomorrow!!

After this, we can look into the other problems.

Thanks in advance

T.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Hi Tom,

Sorry for a delay in response.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 40 images per month(month-month) plan on 21st March 2018. The subscription is in a suspended state and that is the reason you are unable to use the 64 remaining assets in your account. Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom,

Sorry for a delay in response.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 40 images per month(month-month) plan on 21st March 2018. The subscription is in a suspended state and that is the reason you are unable to use the 64 remaining assets in your account. Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Also, I noticed that you were able to place the order for credit packs on 27th June 2018. Please let us know if you were able to download the credits that you purchased, if you have any concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started