Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

preset lens correction weaves

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

since a couple of month, I've some trouble with the lens correction.
I build a preset, which triggers the lens correction while the import. But it dosen't work. The flags are set, but no brand is used, no lens is used.

If I'm klicking after the import on the right side on a preest (doesn't matter wich one) the correction find the correct vendor and lens.

If I import the pics without the preset and use the lens correction manualy, the lens correction work as it should.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Jörg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which (exact number, not latest or alike) version of LR are you using?

What is your OS, the camera and lens?

Did you recreate the preset?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic-Version: 7.4 [ 1176617 ]

not additional plugins or presets

Camera:  Canon EOS 70D

Lenses: Sigma and Canon, makes no difference according the problem.

Screenshot 1 lmport with using using the preset lens correction

preset import.JPG

after klicking on a default preset  e.g. "sharpen -light"

klicking on preset.JPG

Cheers Jörg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hast du die Voreinstellung für die Objektivkorrektur mal neu erstellt?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i created the preset allready several times new.

Cheers Jörg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

has anyone an idear?

Cheers Jörg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another person is experiencing similar symptoms: They have a Develop preset with lens-correction settings. Applying that preset in Develop works correctly, but applying it during Import does not.  See Re: Lens Correction Preset not working .

You might submit a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bugs reported: Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Adobe product developers read everything posted there and sometimes engage, but they are rarely seen here (a user-to-user forum).  It would be good if you upload the problem preset to Dropbox or similar and include the sharing link. Also, be sure to copy/paste the first ten lines or so of Help > System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried this workarround, but it works only once. After importing new pics, I can start again.

Cheers

Jörg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try if it helps to reset the preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Autosettings.jpgSorry, this works also not..

But I think, I found something.

The Correction is default on "standard"  If I change to "auto" it seems to work. But I can't find  a way to get into the import-settings.It's always going to "standard"

Cheers Jörg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines