• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding or deleting the print box(print frame)

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I have a problem. when i print the document or export to pdf, i want it have a frame ,the color of the frame is black, the weight of the frame is 0.5 point, the size of the frame is the document size. And the frame is locked in the masterPageThis is adding the print box!

The next question is how to delate this frame one step when I have a lot masterPage.

Thanks in Advance.  Appreciate any support.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you not just have the frame on a single master page and use that as the basis for all master pages, then you would only have to remove it from one master page.

A-Master  - // contains the frame

B-Master - // Based on A-Master

C-Master - // Based on A-Master

Hope this helps

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for you answer, but it can't solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Could you provide more reasons as to why this solution is not suitable, and then it may be possible to find another solution?

Regards

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would it work to put your print box on a separate layer? Make the layer visible before printing or exporting, then hide it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines