• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warum kann Photoshop Lightroom meine Dateien (jpeg und RAW) nicht lesen?

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo! Ich habe mir die Software Photoshop Lightroom 6 neu gekauft. Wollte nun meine Dateien von meiner Kamera über die Speicherkarte importieren. Ich habe eine Canon EOS D5 Mark III. Beim Import-Befehl bekomme ich nun immer die Meldung, dass die Software die Dateien nicht lesen kann. Ich hatte die Software zuerst auf einem anderen Rechner installiert, dort hat es auch funktioniert. Ich habe mir allerdings nun einen neuen Rechner zugelegt. Hier funktioniert es auf einmal nicht mehr. Da ich vermutet habe, dass bei der Installation ein Fehler aufgetreten ist, habe ich die Software nochmals komplett deinstalliert und die Installation nochmals neu gestartet. Macht aber leider kein Unterschied. Kann mir jemand helfen?

Danke und Gruß

Andrea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: Hello! I bought the software Photoshop Lightroom 6 again. Now wanted to import my files from my camera via the memory card. I have a Canon EOS D5 Mark III. When importing command now I get always the message that the software can not read the files. I first had the software installed on another machine, it worked there as well. However, I have now gained a new computer. Here it does not work anymore. Since I suspected that an error occurred during the installation, I have completely uninstalled the software and restarted the installation again. Unfortunately, it makes no difference. Can someone help me?

The Canon EOS-5D Mark III was first supported in LR 4.1, so it should work with LR 6: Cameras supported by Camera Raw . It sounds like you reinstalled LR 6 on a new computer, so check that you have the last version 6.14 installed by doing the menu command Help > System Info. If you have an earlier version, download 6.14 from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tanks for your answer. I have solved the Problem 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines