• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag / drop within extension

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are working on building a Premiere extension using Kendo UI (a JavaScript front-end framework). So far, everything is working except elements that should be drag/droppable as implemented here: Demo for Drag & Drop Component in Kendo UI jQuery framework

These drag/drop items work fine when loaded in a browser, but attempting to drag from within Premiere does nothing.

If anyone has any insight about why this might be happening or workarounds it would be much appreciated!

Moved from Premiere Pro SDK to Extensions / Add-ons Development by Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested some D&D cases and got triggered. However, We need to determine ourselves what object dropped.

You can reference HTML sample extension(Adobe official).

Samples/CEP_HTML_Test_Extension at master · Adobe-CEP/Samples · GitHub

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you test with those Kendo UI Drag and Drop components? If not, how were you binding the drag events to HTML elements?

Inline: <div ondragstart="dragFunction()" ...

Binding with JavaScript: document.addEventListener("dragstart", function(event) { ...

Using jQuery: $('div').on('dragstart', function(event) { ...

I haven't been able to trigger the event with any except the first inline example, and I'm not sure what would be preventing this. I'd like to include several drag-and-drop components that are already created using the Kendo widgets, so if I can figure out what's preventing them from working I'm hoping I can alter something small to get them to work, rather than rewriting them all to trigger drag events in different ways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested it and dragstart event triggerd correctly.

スクリーンショット 2018-07-11 14.23.01.png

Have you aleady try CEP TEST HTML Sample Extesion?

Samples/CEP_HTML_Test_Extension at master · Adobe-CEP/Samples · GitHub

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for testing this. I've determined that this issue is actually only happening on Mac OSX. After testing with the latest version of Premiere on both Windows 7 and Windows 10, it appears all drag and drop events are being fired correctly.

Everything I previously said is still occurring in the latest version of Premiere on OSX, however. Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines