• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won’t my whole video export?

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited a video that ended up being 20 minutes long, I exported it how I always export my videos. When I look at the video file it says it’s the whole 20 minute video but when I uploaded it to YouTube it only uploaded two and a half minutes, so I went back to the exported video file on my computer and watched it and it also ends at 2:33. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I can do to fix it? I’m exporting in H.264, matching video source. I’ve exported videos this long before and I’ve never had a problem, and I’ve also deleted like 10 GB worth of stuff off my computer to download this file, which is only 1532 MB. Can someone please help, I really put a lot of time and effort into this video and I really don’t want to scrap it. Please and thank you    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Thanks to the both of you so much for helping, I change the VBR from 2 passes to 1 passes and it exported the whole video. I’m not really sure why that changed anyrhing, but if this ever happens again I will definitely remember to check that the entire sequence is selected, thank you guys so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first thought is if your in and out points for export are the full video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the export settings left tab: bottom where it says Source Range and set that to Entire Sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to the both of you so much for helping, I change the VBR from 2 passes to 1 passes and it exported the whole video. I’m not really sure why that changed anyrhing, but if this ever happens again I will definitely remember to check that the entire sequence is selected, thank you guys so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Woo hoo! Thanks for this. I had no idea where to look! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines