• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I stop Lightroom from syncing my photos?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic only syncs photos if you place these photos in a synched collection, so the first action is not to do that. If you don't want to use syncing at all, then in the upper left corner, click on the Lightroom Classic logo, and then the 'Pauze Syncing' button on the right.

Lightroom.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was on pause but all of my photos on my PC are still going to my iPad and taking up all of the space.

Martha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Syncing with what?

If you mean Syncing with Lightroom CC, you can turn this off (actually the word used is "paused") by clicking on the nameplate (top left of the Library Module) dropdown arrow and pausing the syncing with LR CC. A screenshot of this dropdown is here: How to sync Lightroom Classic CC desktop with Lightroom CC

If you mean syncing in some other way, please explain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iPad, iPhone, and PC keep sending pictures to each other. All of my systems are running out of space due to this occurring.

Martha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Confused1lady  wrote

How do I stop Lightroom from syncing my photos?

Do you actually use Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic CC?? Please go to Help->System Info and report the Lightroom Version shown there. We need the version NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines