Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro Install Error 16

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I no longer have confidence in Adobe in regards to this problem Error 16- Ive never known or heard a software install issue this complicated.

There is thread after thread about this problem yet it persists, I challenge Adobe to take this issue serious a take ownership of this problem and make there customers look forward to using their product not turn them away from it. Awaiting a responsible conversation with an Adobe representative on this.

Ive tried numerous time to install on my laptop then Ive uninstalled as suggested done this 4-5 times and same result. Pointless.

Thank You.

A paying customer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the steps described here:

Configuration error in Adobe Creative Cloud

And most importantly, always install as administrator.

Click-right "Run as Administrator".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is primarily a user-to-user forum with supervision by the Product Support staff, who are not on the product development team. So unless someone's got an Adobe "badge" on their name, we're all just peer users here. So ... error 16 isn't something we'd know off the top of the head.

Past juanmario's suggestions, I would suggest posting your complaint on the new UserVoice feedback system. You can search for other posts on error 16, see if there's a staff response to them, and add you comments.

Neil

Adobe Bug /Feature Request service: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a paying customer you are entitled to support

Contact Customer Care and ask for video queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines