• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extremely slow sync from desktop app to cloud/mobile apps

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited 13 raw files with LR CC (and saved to an external drive as jpg). It's been syncing to the cloud for well over 6 hours. It used to be almost immediate. Please advise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at those 13 images in the Square Grid (press G), and check the sync status icons bottom right corner of the thumbnails. Are any of them showing the spinning blue circle (indicating that they're still syncing) or do they have a small circle (blue or white) with a checkmark? If the latter, click on the cloud icon top right of the LRCC window and you'll see the current sync status. Does it say "Syncing xx Photos" or does it say "Syncing Photos" (i.e. no number)? If the latter, try closing and restarting LRCC and see if that clears the "still syncing" condition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is syncing correctly just extremely slowly. It was syncing almost immediately when just a month ago. I’m wondering if there was an update (I have updates set to automatically install) that has slowed down the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's nothing in the last update that should cause what you're experiencing. Taking over 6 hours to sync edits to 13 pictures is just wrong, it should normally take a few seconds. Have you tried closing and restarting LRCC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve tried both closing and logging out of both the desktop and mobile apps with no difference in upload speed. I suppose I could try uninstalling and reinstalling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling/reinstalling is unlikely to fix the issue. Can you tell me what you mean when you say "It is syncing correctly"? Are you seeing the photo count reducing? How many images are still pending?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes circle was spinning and photo count was reducing, it was just taking hours vs minutes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lissa8869

I'm so sorry it was taking that long to sync your images! It looks like you tried to troubleshoot this with an ACP. Was the issue resolved?

Best,

Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines