Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eliminare l'account Adobe Creative Cloud

New Here ,
May 14, 2016 May 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salve Staff di Adobe,

vi ringrazio in anticipo per la disponibilità e la cortesia del vostro aiuto.

Io vorrei eliminare (disattivare) il mio account di Adobe CC, ed eliminare le eventuali applicazioni collegate. Io non riesco a farlo, voi potreste disattivarli?

Grazie ancora

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 15, 2016 May 15, 2016

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2016 May 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you want to cancel your subscription?

if so, Cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2016 May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao! Allora io voglio cancellare la mia iscrizione su Adobe Creative cloud, non voglio avere l'account. Il problema è che io non riesco ad eliminare il mio account dal sito di Adobe: anche se vado su impostazioni non c'è la voce "Elimina account". Come posso fare?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mi spiego meglio: quando apro la home di adobe, in alto a destra, vi è una voce "Login". Clicco e inserisco il miei dati per accedere come utente. Io vorrei che questa registrazione del mio account, che è avvenuta ad aprile circa, venisse eliminata.

In poche parole se dovessi, nuovamente un giorno, cliccare su "Login" mi dovrei registrare di nuovo per poter accedere come utente.

Quindi io voglio essere eliminata come utente, come iscritta al sito di Adobe. Non voglio avere più un profilo adobe!

VOGLIO ELIMINARE IL MIO ADOBE ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anch'io voglio eliminare l'account Adobe, non me ne faccio nulla. Come devo fare? O potete farlo voi? Grazie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can cancel a subscription, but you can't delete an account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's too bad, I want to delete my account. Especially now with GDPR you should do something about it. I just tried one service in the weekend, didn't like it, so now I want to cancel and I want you not storing my data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go to https://www.adobe.com/privacy.html, click contact us and request your adobe id be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you kidding??? you MUST delete if a user ask for it!! do you know GDPR?? I want to delete my account too. aND I WANT TO DELETE MY ADOBE STOCK SUBSCRIPTION before the first trial month, but i cannot. Do you really want this story will be shared everywhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

daniloi38474393,

these are user-to-user forums - means: we can't help you with your deletion request as we are not Adobe Staff members.
Follow the link that kglad posted above to get in touch with the Adobe Privacy team.

By the way, not being able to delete the account by yourself is mainly for safety reasons.

Regarding GDPR and what Adobe does, check out this link: General data protection regulation, GDPR | Adobe Privacy Center

Best,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines