• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe & Outlook 365 Quick Print Issue

New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Software: Windows 7 Pro, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Reader DC, Office 365 Pro Plus

So I have a user with a really odd problem when they attempt to quick print PDF attachments with Outlook 365 Adobe Acrobat Pro Or Adobe Reader DC will open and it gives an error saying "There was an error opening this document. This file cannot be found." The odd thing about this issue is that sometimes it will work and print the attachment but when you try to quick print again it will give that error. Also when I try to quick print multiple emails it will give the same error for each attachment it attempts to print.

The troubleshooting I've done so far is uninstalling each Adobe program one at a time and the issue occurs with both. I've also ran a full repair on Office 365 with no change. Windows 7 & all programs involved are up to date.

I've done some googling and I've found some posts on the forum that mentions this issue but claim that the issue was resolved in a windows update. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So any help on this from the Adobe team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BobbyPower,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to quick print pdf attachments in Outlook, is that correct?

Please try the troubleshooting steps given in the following forum thread discussing the similar issue:

Quick print issues with Acrobat DC and Outlook 2010

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines