• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project gone missing despite linked after effects file still working

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a project for a while now and it had a couple of linked after affects projects. Last time I used it premiere started not working with only the beachball of death turning up so I shut down my computer. I opened up my computer to find that the project is missing despite the 2 linked after effects projects working. I have no understanding how on earth this is possible but this is a project I am getting payed for and I have already missed a deadline. If I have lost all of my hard work that has taken me over two months I will be heartbroken, please help me figure out what has happened here.Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 16.11.54.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-03 at 16.12.19.png

As you can see the linked project is called evidence V1 but when written into finder it is not available. This is insane as this is how I have been getting to the project for the past two months.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project files use a .prproj extension. Search your Finder for any .prproj files.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ottom,

Did you ever locate your project? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines