Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxies not working on latest premiere pro update

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys.

After I updated to latest premiere pro the proxy workflow stopped working. Even though the change to proxy button in program monitor  is enabled it don't work. All my proxies are collected in a proxy folder. When i press change to proxy button in program monitor it only change to proxy in source monitor. Is this a common bug for latest premiere pro update? Have you experienced something similar. Any idea how to solve this would be much appreciated.
All the best!! I

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make new project and import old one.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ann! I will try that. And let you know if it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly are you determining that the proxies aren't being used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim!

I am not sure but it runs slower than before and earlier when I swithed to proxies there were a slight different in format (a little different than 16/9) on the proxy files compared to master files. How do I see if Proxies are being used or not?
Cheers I

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if that blue button is on, and the proxies are attached, they're being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am having this problem. I set the ingest settings to create proxies when I create the project (just like I always have). Then when I locate the videos I want in the media browser, I right click and select Import (also like always). It opens the media encoder (also like normal) but the videos I selected don't show up or get converted. It just sits there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines