• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert PDF to Word problem

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use ADOBE PDF services to convert PDF's to word. This generally works good. But now I have a PDF where the text is converted to pictures in stead of text. Anyone who knows how to solve this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the pdf is a scanned image? There should be an option to recognize text when you are converting. Are you using that option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this is not what is happening.

usually when I have a pdf, I open it and then I can convert it. This morning it took me to asite where a had to buy or upgrade. I upgraded to a ADOBE PDF Pack and the order is ADB15067507. THen I went and tried again to convert and it took me to the purchase or upgrade site.  I have chatted with two different areas and I have not been helped at ALL.  I just want to get this done as I have a document that  need to Convert right now and ADOBE is not helping me at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

colleenh32399934  wrote

No this is not what is happening.

You are not the original poster so you don't know that. You're problem sounds completely different and is not related to the problem in this thread.

See if you can log in and convert here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tried the cloud -- did not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that doesn't work, please start your own thread since your problem is not related to this one. You'll have a better chance at getting help than you will here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me.  I've been able to convert until just recently.  When I try to buy the product I get a strange site that does not let me purchase. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe you can try in Microsoft word nowadays Microsoft word can directly edit pdf in text or if you still have images then Convert scanned images or Pdf to Text

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me today.  When converting to Word results in a "picture" I've tried converting the "picture" to pdf and then converting again to Word and still all I end up with is a picture.  I have converted a lot of PDFs to Word and have never had this problem before.  Did you ever achieve a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending a morning on trying to find a work around to the problem I've concluded that Adobe removed the capability to do the Word conversion with the plan I was paying for:  Adobe Export PDF, $26.09 annually, and began to offer a much more expensive product to perform that service.  It is not right that I received no notification that they were reducing function for something I already had paid for.  I don't need to do that many scanned pdf to Word conversions so I just discovered the bait and switch now.  I am going to request a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Japanese language PDF file I want to convert to a "live" Word file. In the past, this has not been a problem. I have chosen the Japanese language and during the conversion the OCR software has read the Japanese and has created "live" Japanese text in a Word file. I then purchased an Adobe Acrobat Pro subscription, required by a client for a project. That software also had the capability of changing image files into live Word files. When I started that subscription, Adobe automatically cancelled my Export PDF subscription. When I cancelled the Acrobat Pro subscription, I then re-subscribed to Export PDF. When I attempted to use Export PDF after this, the image PDFs became Words with images in them. In other words, the OCR functionality had been loss and there was no longer "live" text. Can someone from Adobe help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines