• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Classic crashing

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to run Lightroom CC but it's crashing right before launch... I've already tried logout and login at Creative Cloud, reinstall the app and also change SLCache and SLStore but it's still not working...

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Hi SolSimplicio,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic CC is crashing while launching. Does the app crashes while loading the splash screen or it does gets through to the app interface and then crashes? I would recommend you to check out this article Troubleshoot Adobe Lightroom problems, issues, or bugs and let us know if that helps in resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SolSimplicio,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic CC is crashing while launching. Does the app crashes while loading the splash screen or it does gets through to the app interface and then crashes? I would recommend you to check out this article Troubleshoot Adobe Lightroom problems, issues, or bugs and let us know if that helps in resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash thank you for your reply.

It's crashing after start the app interface. I`ll take a look at the link you gave me and try to make it work... Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Did you find the solution? i'm having the same issue crashes on startup after choose catalogue window - tried everything - doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IgorM,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic CC is crashing on startup. Have you tried accessing a different or a new catalog as mentioned in this linked article Recover catalog and images after resetting preferences in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom ​?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue!!! I need help! I updated my display driver because it was slow ever since I'd updated to windows 11 Home, and Lightroom kept telling me I needed to update it. So I did that and now I can't even get in Lightroom long enough to export my already edited pics from my last wedding.  Kind of freaking out!!!  Tried the link for the the Lightroom update someone posted and it said the link no longer worked!  OOF!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines