• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why was I signed out of Adobe Creative Cloud when I clicked “Quit” instead of “Accept” when presented with Acrobat User Agreement? There are only these two choices.

Participant ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had exported a web page as a PDF, and when I clicked its icon to view, I was presented with an Adobe User Agreement (I can’t recall exactly whether it was for CC or Acrobat) with a choice of “Quit” or “Accept.”

As I am a subscriber to CC which includes Acrobat, I thought perhaps there was a phishing attempt. So I clicked “Quit” to be on the safe side, and was signed out of CC!

There’s no logic here as “Quit” is standard action for quitting an application, not signing out of a whole suite of software.

Adobe, please clarify.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

@Adorobat The incident happened only once on the day I reported (yesterday). After I was signed out of CC, I signed in and all software including Acrobat were running fine. I was prompted to ask this question to avoid the dread "signed out and having problems signing back in."

Perhaps you could add a warning that clicking "Quit" would cause the user to be signed out of CC?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Forebrain,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to view a pdf file using Acrobat, is that correct?

Could you try signing into creative cloud app using your Adobe credentials and open Acrobat from there, does that work?

You may also refer to this help document for more info: Use the Creative Cloud desktop app to manage your apps and services

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Adorobat The incident happened only once on the day I reported (yesterday). After I was signed out of CC, I signed in and all software including Acrobat were running fine. I was prompted to ask this question to avoid the dread "signed out and having problems signing back in."

Perhaps you could add a warning that clicking "Quit" would cause the user to be signed out of CC?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines