Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating from Lightroom CC to Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Hoping someone can help me here as i have searched for hours and nothing has come up.

I have large collection of photos in Lightroom CC that I have edited (Exposure, contrast and such) and I would like to move all these photos and the edits back to Lightroom Classic.

I have tried everything possible, I cant merge the Lightroom CC Library into Lightroom Classic as it just opens and imports the RAW unedited files, unless Im missing something

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Just remove those raw unedited files from your LR Classic catalogue, and then switch on syncing in it. It will then sync everything from LRCC into your catalogue and hard drive.

The underlying problem is that LRCC stores all your images, adjustments and metadata in the cloud. The images that are on your hard drive are completely ignored by LRCC after it has imported and synced them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just remove those raw unedited files from your LR Classic catalogue, and then switch on syncing in it. It will then sync everything from LRCC into your catalogue and hard drive.

The underlying problem is that LRCC stores all your images, adjustments and metadata in the cloud. The images that are on your hard drive are completely ignored by LRCC after it has imported and synced them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you SO SO Much !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines