• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't enlarge the font on my Adobe Digital reader? I'm currently using Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.4. My Mac Os is the latest also.

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried going into Textedit and choosing 18pt to 100pt on my Mac but that changed nothing.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any eBooks was create with the fixed font size. Sometings the option to change the fonts are disable for this ebooks. If changing possilbe has you in Digital Edition the option to change the font in the right site.

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nanaky, I've tried the above control and it is not working. Throughout the entire range option, the font remains tiny. I have purchased many ebooks in the past and none of them have behaved like this one purchased from Booktopia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then its the formation of the eBook. Sometimes a eBook is create that the reader can not change the font size. Aks your reseller if exist a file how you can change the Font Size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this were the case, why does t work in EVERY OTHER Ereader?

Please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact some problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having exactly the same issue on my desktop but not on my laptop.

Thanks

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines