• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu Bar, Dialog Boxes not displaying properly

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came into work after a long weekend and opened my photoshop to start the day. The font on all my menu bars and tabs is different, my dialog boxes do not display properly and the tool options bar across the upper portion of the screen does not display properly. I am using CS6 on Windows 7. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it or do I need to uninstall and reinstall the program?

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to reset your preferences yet? If not you may want to try that first. Preferences in Photoshop

Also did you completely reboot your machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have rebooted twice and cleared preferences at Photoshop start up. This has me stumped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok for an update. All my CS6 Master Collection programs open with the messed up fonts on the menu bar. I am open for suggestions. I really do not want to have to reinstall everything if I do not have to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you seeing any other font issues in documents? Any type of document... pdf's, Word...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No issues with any other program. Acrobat Pro, browser, email, Versaworks, Corel Draw and my EFI Command workstation are all working properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you find a solution, I'm having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines