• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I find my purchased photos?!

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've bought several photos and directly after the purchase downloaded them to my computer and saved them. Yesterday I bought a picture, but didn't have time to save it on my computer at that time. Thought it wasn't a problem because I have an account and everything should therefor be saved there automatically. The problem is that I can't find the picture I bought yesterday and actually not any other picture I've bought and paid for!!!! Where do I find them? My library just contains unbought pictures that I have saved for future inspiration.

Would be grateful for some help!

/Matilda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

You will find them in your license history ....

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 1.54.37 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will find them in your license history ....

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 1.54.37 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but where do I find my license history? I can only find my invoices…

Från: Brad Lawryk

Skickat: den 25 november 2016 10:56

Till: Matilda Gustavsson-Dock

Ämne: Where do I find my purchased photos?!

Where do I find my purchased photos?!

created by Brad Lawryk<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Brad+Lawryk> in Adobe Stock - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/9160198#9160198>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like I'm my screenshot above. Be sure you are logged into Adobe Stock not just the Adobe site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this. I think Matilda's confusion may have been that "706 images" is highlighted in blue and it looks like that's where you find the dropdown. It's actually when you click on your Account name and right under the same "706 images" style icon and says License History.

I know Adobe wants to keep us in here forever, but it would be nice if you could always have access to your account even if you have to cancel or pause your membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started